Sarathi Parivahan Sewa 2023: The Indian government has launched the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa scheme to standardize vehicle registration and driving license-related activities. Under this plan, all driving licenses and vehicle registration services can be found on one platform. This article will provide all the information you need about Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 223. This article will show you how to get the most from parivahan.gov.in. You will also find information about registration, login, status checking, and more. This article should be carefully read.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa scheme’s primary goal is to improve service to citizens and the transport department regarding vehicle registration and driving license-related activities. This plan can sometimes be used to quickly implement government policies. Citizens and the government have immediate access to information about vehicles, DLs, and other details. This will make the system transparent. There will also be less chance for middlemen to exploit uninformed or uneducated citizens. RTO workers will be less busy and citizens will have easier access to services.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Details
|Name Of The Scheme||Sarthi Parivahan Sewa|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Better Services To Transport Department As Well As Citizens|
About Sarathi Parivahan Swa
The ministry of highways has launched the Sarathi Parivahan Seva program. This plan, which uses smart card technology to automate vehicle registration and driving licences, will be made possible by the ministry of highways and road transportation. This plan will address issues such as vehicle movement between states and creation of registers at the national and state levels. This plan will lead to better services for citizens as well as the transportation department. The government will also quickly implement its policies.
This plan will ensure greater operational transparency, safety and dependability through the use of a single database that covers the entire country. This plan will allow customers to complete most RTO-related transactions at their home. The government will soon develop a mobile application based on Aadhar-based identity.
The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Program: Features and Benefits
Are you familiar with the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa? You’re not the only one who doesn’t know about the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa (SP). SP is a government-run bus company that offers free rides for women during their periods. The program was launched in March this year and has received positive feedback from women across India. These are some of its features and benefits.
- Ministry of Highways and Road Transportation launched the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Program.
- This program, which uses smart card technology to automate vehicle registrations and driving license-related activities within transportation authorities, will be automated.
- This plan will address issues such as transport vehicle movement between states and creation of registers at the state and national level.
- This plan will lead to better services for the citizens and transportation department.
- Other than that, the government’s policies are set to take effect immediately.
- This plan will ensure greater operational transparency, safety and dependability through the use of a national unifier database.
- This plan will allow customers to complete most RTO-related transactions at their convenience from their homes.
- The government will soon develop a mobile application based on Aadhar-base ID.
The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Scheme: What are the Fundamentals?
These are the basic principles of the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Scheme:
- Name: The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Scheme, was announced on January 23, 2017.
- Indian Central Government launched the service.
- The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways of India is the governing ministry.
- India’s people stand to benefit.
- The Scheme aims to help Indian citizens obtain an online driver’s licence.
- These benefits include time savings, reduced paperwork, and increased digitization.
- Application Methodology: Online and offline Sarathi.parivahan.gov.in is the official website.
What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Service?
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa works to improve administration quality and is funded by taxpayers. The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa government provides assistance to reduce desk labor.
- Apply for a New Licence
- Driver’s License for Learners
- Driving license
- Renewal of Driving Licence
- Upload documents
- Payment of DL fees
- Application Status
- Change of Name in DL
- Issue of the NOC
- Change of address on Driving Licence
- Apply for a Learner’s License
- Additional endorsement to driving licence
- International Driving Permit
- Change of Date of Birth in DL
- PSV badge issued to A driver
- Replacing DL
- Endorsement To Drive
- Conversion of COV
- Change if Biometrics in DL
- Cancellation or suspension of NOC
- Conductor license
- Surrender Of PSV/COV Badge
- Driving school license
- A Dl related appointment is planned
- Find a driving licence
- Incorporate a vehicle’s classification
- Cancel your service
How to get a driver’s licence on parivahan.gov.in
These are the requirements that all states and UTs must meet to be eligible:
- For a scooter with a motor, the applicant must be 16 years of age. A four-wheeler applicant must be 18 years.
- Candidate should be in good health.
- They should be familiar with the rules and expectations.
- To submit a request for a commercial licence, applicants must have a valid LMV license and be at least twenty-five years old.
How to Get Services Related to Vehicles at Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
- Visit Parivahan Sewa’s official website to get started. parivahan.gov.in
- You will see the home page. Click on the online services link to access the homepage.
- Next, click on vehicle-relate service. A new page will then appear.
- You must choose your state on this page.
- Next, enter your registration number.
- Last but not least, click on prose.
- This procedure will allow you to get related services.
Get help with driving licenses at Sarthi Parivahan Swa
- Visit Parivahan Sewa’s official website. parivahan.gov.in
- You will see the home page, and then you need to click on online services.
- You will then need to click on services related to driving licenses.
- The new page will open and you will be asked to choose a state.
- The page will redirect you to another page where you can select the service that you wish to use.
- Once you have entered the required information, click on submit.
- This procedure will allow you to
Procedure To Pay E-Challan
- The home page of Parivahan Sewa will be displayed when you visit their official website. parivahan.gov.in
- The next step is to click on online services. Next, click on echallan.
- A new page will be created.
- You will need to enter your login credentials on this page and then click on submit.
- Next, click on “Pay online”. Next, enter your payment information.
- Click on submit to finish.
- This procedure will allow you to pay for an electronic Challan.